I woke up before 10 am (!) today with lots of plans, and so far I have not even left the house. It is 4:30 pm. I am awesome. I have accomplished the following things though:
1) watched "Ugly Betty" on our DVR. This show is so campy. I kind of love it.
2) watched part of Salt and Pepa's show on VH1. Eh.
3) paid the guy who winterized our sprinklers. This just means he blew all the water out of our pipes so that the pipes wouldn't freeze.
4) cleaned the floors of the master bathroom and the laundry room.
5) took a shower.
6) called a friend and left an awesome message. "H and I are going to carve pumpkins tonight and watch Shawn of the Dead in celebration of Halloween because we are old and lame. Do you want to come over? Not that I think you are old and lame. Because I don't. [awkward laughter] Ummm... call me back if you want. Gottagobye."
7) joined site for bloggers who are going to write every day in November. I can tell you are thrilled!
8) talked to H about doing a guest post. He said he wanted to write one. I asked what he is going to write about, and he said, "I am like Ann Landers! I just answer questions and give advice! Start building up notice about it!" He was really annoyed that I didn't know he was like Ann Landers. So now I know.
If you need advice or have a question for H, please leave a comment. I may have to ask an (anonymous) question or two myself. H will respond to all questions next week, probably on Wednesday night.