Sunday, July 29, 2007

I am pretty sure that I can never top H's response column. He seems pretty excited to be an internet celebrity. He topped himself though by giving a speech at his brother's wedding that had everyone laughing, and his grandmother even said she would like a copy of it. I was very proud. Additionally, H was not even drunk, and he initiated The Bow Hunter. I kid you not.

The wedding was really great, not just because of H's participation as best man, but because I have never seen H's brother so happy. He seemed nervous before the ceremony, but after he and his new wife exchanged rings, he grinned from ear to ear for the rest of the entire day. It was really cool to see him so happy.

6 comments:

Stefanie said...

Aw, that is sweet.

Also, I think we all still need photographic demonstration of the Bow Hunter. I'm waiting...

KM said...

I'm glad you had fun!! I love weddings. I especially love it when the grooms look so obviously in love. :)

Did you show H up on the Bow Hunter?

lizgwiz said...

Seriously, there MUST be photographic evidence of the Bow Hunter. Don't tease us like that. ;)

-R- said...

Perhaps we will do a photo re-enactment tonight. I have to admit that H kind of showed me up at the wedding dance because I was kind of embarassed to do The Bowhunter in public. I am not sure why I would be embarassed since it is the best dance ever, but I was.

L Sass said...

Yeah, we all complain about the nonstop weddings of our 20s, but it is wonderful seeing two really in love people so happy. Sigh.

Paisley said...

...and the video of the Bow Hunter is.........

:)

hee.