Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ta da! It is my bike!

Apparently, H thinks, "Please take a picture of me and my bike," means, "Please don't let too much of my bike be in the picture because I really want to get a good look at the neighbors' houses." I am so mean to H, when really, it was very nice of him to take a picture of me for my blog. Thanks, H!

And now for a segway.

Get it? I pretended like I was going to segue into a new topic, but really I am posting the next picture in the series: Cops From Other Cities Who Ride Segways. This one is from Philadelphia. I love it. And I find myself hi-larious.

Also, I should really not tease H about his picture-taking skills when I post pictures sideways on my blog.

There is really no explanation needed for the following picture, is there?

My mom gave these little stuffed fowl to H and me for Easter, and we occasionally leave them in unusual places for the other one to find. That's totally normal for near-30-year-olds, right? Right.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to leave my step-daughter's Ken and Barbie or Ken, Barbie and GI-Joe or just Ken and GI-Joe or even Barbie and Skipper in compromising positions around the house. It's was a regular brothel for them where I lived.

~Jef

PS - now I have that Queen song "Bicycle" stuck in my head

3carnations said...

I like you neighbor's houses...I mean your bike.

I get the no face thing, but are you blocking out what's printed on your shirt, or are you blocking out your chest?

-R- said...

3cars, it's a shirt from college, so I greened out the name. Not that you couldn't figure out where I went to school by reading this blog, but whatever. I was enjoying making rectangle in MS Paint!

Stefanie said...

Usually you don't block out your face until days later. Are you getting extra mysterious now? :-)

Also, I love that you guys mess with each other by leaving the little Easter critters around the house, but do you want to explain why you have a ceramic rhinoceros in your home?

lizgwiz said...

Those little duckies seem to be having a BIT too much fun, if you know what I mean.

I used to have a Barbie and Skipper from my youth in my living room. (I don't know why--whimsy?) Until my BFF came to visit and I found them in a MOST incestuous configuration. ;)

3carnations said...

I like the idea of random things being blocked out in your pictures, just to keep people wondering. Maybe block out a throw pillow on your couch, a shoe, etc...

L Sass said...

You look both sporty and incognito in that bike picture. A winning combination!

I love segways so so so much, too.

-R- said...

Stefanie, H hangs his wedding ring on the rhino's horn at night when he goes to bed. He is too cool for a regular ring holder.

Everyone, Li'l Peeps and Quacky are just friends! Get your minds out of the gutter!

3carnations said...

Ring holder? We both sleep with our rings on. Hubby takes his off when he works out in the basement. He puts it on the antenna of the baby monitor.

metalia said...

The last picture is KILLING me. Hilarious.

Also, where are your streamers for your bike's handlebar??

leiabelle said...

I wandered over here from Crazy Aunt Purl's blog, and I wanted to say that my family has a Mister Potato Head that we hide for the others to find. It's hilarious; you never know where he'll turn up! :D

Anonymous said...

You write very well.