1. I rarely, if ever, tip the people from whom I order my coffee.
2. My coworker leaves $1 all the time, so I feel like she makes up for me.
3. Except I don't feel bad for not tipping the coffee people.
4. And the guy I regularly go to always gives me 10 cents off as though I got the trivia question right, even though I never even guess the trivia question.
5. Before you ask, no, the coffee guy does not have a crush on me.
6. I know this because I have met the coffee guy's boyfriend.
7. My nemesis and I are on friendly terms now. He says hi to me all the time.
8. Don't worry, though. I have a new nemesis.
9. I am glad that Shia Le Bouef is doing well because I used to watch the Disney show he was on, which was called Even Stevens.
10. Yes, I used to watch the Disney Channel when I was in law school. And I liked it.
11. I always think that this will be the morning I get up when my alarm goes off, but then I always hit the snooze button.
12. But I am really, truly convinced that it will be different tomorrow morning.
13. I have disliked every job I have ever had.
14. I think I was meant to be a lady of leisure.
15. Unfortunately, H thinks he was meant to be a gentleman of leisure.
16. Our house is really messy.
17. I am probably responsible for half the mess, but I blame H.
18. He blames me, so it works out ok.
19. I don't always tell the whole story about things I write on my blog.
20. It is just easier than explaining the whole back story sometimes.