A Summary of the Last Thirteen Months, as Told By the First Line of the First Entry in My Blog For the Last Thirteen Months
Alternate Title: I Have Nothing New To Write Today
1. March 2006: When I was in college, I decided to go running with some girls from my dorm.
2. April 2006: Some pictures from the Sweet Sixteen last week: Boston College v. Villanova - At this point, both teams are out of the tournament, but I just finally got these pictures on Flickr.
3. May 2006: I was stressed out today.
4. June 2006: I have been home alone since 5:30 tonight.
5. July 2006: The wedding was really fun, our touristy travels through DC were good, my birthday was rainy but enjoyable.
6. August 2006: 1. I am happy when it rains because, "The lawn really needs a good rain."
7. September 2006: It was just a little rainy...
8. October 2006: It is about 2:30 pm.
9. November 2006: So lots of people are signing up for this Post Every Day in November Event.
10. December 2006: People at my office rarely, if ever, take sick days.
11. January 2007: The holiday season is finally over for H and me.
12. February 2007: My version of a Venn diagram.
13. March 2007: Here it is, your moment of zen.
Note to self: Work on topic sentences.