I am uninspired. But will that stop me from writing something and publishing it for the internet to see? No.
Perhaps you are wondering what is in my queue for Blockbuster Online movies? The first ten items are:
1. Or, My Treasure - I have no idea what this is.
2. Numbers, Season 1, Disk 2 - Shut up. I am watching these while working out.
3. Syriana - Parts of this will be too scary for me to watch.
4. Network - I think I have seen this before but would like to see it again.
5. Numbers, Season 1, Disk 3 - I have optimistic views on how much I will work out. I will probably not need this disk quite so soon.
6. Walk the Line
7. History of Violence
8. King Kong
9. Numbers, Season 1, Disk 4 - You get the picture.
10. Mystery Science Theater 3000, vol. 1 - NERDS.
I am kind of embarrassed by the above list. And yet, I will continue to share by listing some songs I have put on H's iPod Nano for my listening enjoyment which make H wish that I would just get my own freaking iPod. (I am considering the Shuffle, but since I always just use H's Nano whenever I want, I don't know if I really need it.) Ok, here's the list.
1. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
2. Sick of Myself - Matthew Sweet
3. Girlfriend - Matthew Sweet
4. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
5. Bathwater - No Doubt
6. Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
7. Manic Monday - The Bangles
Actually, there are several more Bangles' songs on the iPod, and H hates all of them. And yet the shortness of this list makes me want to go out and purchase some Justin Timberlake and Kelly Clarkson so that I can really get my dorky groove on during my morning bus rides.