Sunday, January 07, 2007

Project 365 Update

How is Project 365 going, you ask? Well, let me show you.

January 4, 2007




January 5, 2007




January 6, 2007





I have been taking a lot more pictures this week than I normally take, which I have actually (and surprisingly) enjoyed.

I documented our trip to the Mall of America. (We live about 20 minutes away, so it's not like this was some big event.)


And here are images capturing our inaugural use of the KitchenAid mixer. (You wouldn't know from looking at these pictures, but H asked me to photograph him. He likes to pose as though I am forcing him to be in pictures.)



6 comments:

PreppyGirl said...

Still coveting the stand mixer. We looked at some again today at the mall *drool*.

So... what's he makin'?

Stefanie said...

I thought about doing Project 365, but I quit after two days. I just don't go wandering about to photo-worthy places often enough, and I'm too self-conscious about pulling out a camera at, like, the grocery store or something. I think YOU are doing great, though!

And that cracks me up that H *asks* to have his picture taken but then poses as though you're forcing him. What a dork. (I mean that in a good, endearing way, mind you. "Dork" is quite often a compliment in my world.)

steve said...

Someday, I will have a badass KitchenAid mixer. Just like yours. Someday.

Dig your daily photos, too - I've been doing the 365 thing myself, and have found it to be easier than I expected so far. We'll see how I feel about it in September.

Anonymous said...

I'm totally doing project 365 on photoblog! (But I cheat a bit sometimes.)

PS. I want your kitchen. Seriously.

-R- said...

Preppy, chocolate chip cookies. They were fantastic!

Stefanie, I have the same problem of being embarrassed about taking pictures. The picture of Famous Dave's was taken from my car. I am getting better ... kind of. H is a dork, so no offense taken.

Steve, I have checked out some of your photos, and they look great.

Jenny, very cool. Are you enjoying all the picture taking? Thanks for the kitchen compliment.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're doing this - I love the photos! Awesome!