So I have been trying to think of six weird things about myself to write since I was tagged by Stories 2 Tell a while ago. I can't seem to think of six weird things about myself, although if you asked my sister, she would probably not be able to stop at six. So here is my attempt at six:
1. I talk to myself a lot. In the car or when I am alone. Not while wandering down the street or in the elevator or anything like that.
2. I also talk to inanimate objects. I was at the printer at work the other day, and I thought no one was around. I realized I had printed the wrong thing, so I looked at the paper and asked, "Why did I print you?" Of course, a partner who I rarely see was walking by and gave me a weird look. Which reminds me that I saw a different partner today and we had the following conversation:
Me: Hi! How are you?
Him: Fine. How are you?
Me: Good. How are you?
Me: [in my head] D'oh!
3. I am somewhat lactose intolerant, but I eat lots of cheese anyway. Then I get sick. Yet I still cannot resist cheese. Maybe that is not so much weird as it is dumb.
4. I freaking hate the winter, but I moved to Minnesota willingly. It hasn't been too bad yet in the 2.5 years I have lived here.
5. When people praise me, I cry. It's not like if my boss says, "Good job," I will start weeping or anything. I only get teary if someone gives me a lot of praise. Like when my favorite professor in law school came to the graduation party my friends and I had, and he told my mom what a great student and trial team member I was and went on and on. Then I got really teary and almost cried. Or when H gave a speech about me at my swearing-in ceremony (when I became a member of the bar), I got really teary.
6. I break out into song quite frequently. When I come home at night, I will often sing, "Hello, my honey. Hello, my baby. Hello, my Nerdle pal!" [instead of ragtime gal].