*This is from The Office and also from 3carnations' blog. Except, in the title, replace "My Blog" with "Lunch."
Since I bragged about my new fashionable ways, I thought I owed you some pictures. (Plus, you asked for them.)
Monday, I wore this. The khaki jacket was one of my new purchases.
Then today, I wore the exact opposite of yesterday's outfit. Is that a fashion faux pas?
Sorry, this is almost as bad as my picture of the Arch in St. Louis. You will just have to trust my labelling.
You will also have to imagine my "new" haircut since I have no head in these photos.
I have not worn this outfit yet, but here are the other new items I bought. The pants need to be hemmed, but that is to be expected when I buy pants. The shirt makes my eyes look bluer than usual, which again, you will have to imagine.
Please also imagine that "bluer" is a word.
Finally, and randomly, a photo of my fridge, a la Stefanie.
I have attempted to label the items on my fridge.
1. In the top left corner, is the local high school football schedule. We got this magnet when we bought something from a high school player going door to door to raise money for the team. Seriously, how many more people are going to knock on our door!
2. Vikings and Gophers football schedules on one magnet
3. Magnet with the city's important phone numbers
4. Magnets I made - Stefanie had these too. I was going to make a ton and give them as gifts, but mine are kind of ugly, and also, I got tired of making them after six or however many are on my fridge.
5. A realtor magnet for a realtor and realty company we have never used
6. A business card for someone we will never call
7. A service phone number for something, but I am not sure what
8. Glow-in-the dark magnet from the electric company
9. Nieces and nephews
10. The city's recycling info
11. A fake American Express card - notice how I specify that it is fake in case you think we glue our real credit cards to the fridge.
12. A picture of H and Justice Clarence Thomas
13. Wedding invitation from the Texas bride - this is the wedding I was in this May. I hate to throw it away because it was expensive and is really pretty, but I really don't need directions to this church in Houston anymore.
I have noticed a theme here; I really need to get rid of some junk on my fridge!