I was trying to come up with something quick to blog about, so I did a search for some questions to answer. My favorite list of questions is the following:
1. Have you ever had an addiction?
2. Are you afraid of the dark?
3. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
4. Have you ever been to the circus?
5. What do you think of North Korea testing nuclear weapons?
WTF? Who came up with these questions? Whose mind works like this? Addiction - scared of the dark - ice cream - circus- NUCLEAR WEAPONS. Awesome.
So do I have to answer the questions now? I will anyway.
1. I don't think I have ever had an addiction. In college, I smoked a few times and really started to like it, so I stopped before I could get addicted. It scared me that I started to crave cigarettes.
2. No, I am not afraid of the dark. Unless I have just watched a scary movie. And I have a very low tolerance for scary. If there is any suspense at all, I deem the whole movie scary.
3. My standard answer for favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip. I also love anything super chocolatey and rich.
4. I went to the circus when I was in maybe 1st grade. I remember being scared that the trapeze artists would fall. That's about it. Do you guys remember that show in the 80s when stars would compete in circus acts? That was a quality show.
5. I am not a fan of North Korea testing nuclear weapons.