Today for my Thursday Thirteen Things*, I am going to attempt a new trick. This shall be an interactive entry! I am going to ask thirteen questions. It is your job to pick THREE questions and ANSWER them in the comments. I realize this may not go well, but darn it, I am going to try! If it does not go well, we will just pretend this didn't happen. OK? OK.
* At about 5 today, I thought, "Oh no! It is Wednesday! I thought it was Tuesday! I forgot to post my Wednesday Thirteen!" What is wrong with me? Don't answer that. It is not one of the the thirteen questions. The thirteen questions are below.
1. What is the best present you have ever given someone?
2. What is the best present you have ever received?
3. If you could meet one blogger, who would it be?
4. If you could have one dessert right now, what would it be?
5. What should I serve as a side dish at my BBQ on Saturday?
6. Have you ever e-mailed a blogger you didn't know in real life?
7. Who do you want to win Project Runway?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. What is your favorite movie?
10. Are you in love with Jim from The Office? (Correct answer for both males and females: Yes.)
11. What is the worst present you have ever received?
12. If you could go on an all-expenses-paid, one-week vacation, where would you go?
13. a)Did you know that in Minnesota, some people play "Duck duck grey duck" instead of "Duck duck goose"?
b) Seriously, isn't that really weird? (Correct answer: Yes.)