Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tomorrow: A Preview

Boss: -R-, why are you so late getting to work?

Me: Sorry, I had a late night last night. I got a lot of work done this weekend though.


Below, the work that I got done this weekend. We were answering the question, "Why is H obsessed with Guitar Hero?"







The answer is: Guitar Hero is the best game EVER!

Also, we are dorks.

Please note that my hairdo was not intended for public viewing. My hair was flopping in my face and preventing me from really rocking out to "More Than A Feeling," so the clips had to be used.

6 comments:

stinkypaw said...

Rock on you clipped-hair-dork!!

Looks like you guys had fun rocking away!

...Rock on!!! Yeah!!!

Galoot said...

During the last few days between switching from digital cable to satellite tv, Pgirl and I discovered something we hadn't noticed before. We found out that the digital cable offered Karaoke OnDemand. There was a lot of catching up to do. On a Saturday morning in February, we belted "Love Lifts Us Up Where We Belong" to each other. Bedheads and all...

Anonymous said...

"Guitar Hero is the best game EVER!"

Please describe! Not sure whether Xan has a Playstation (obviously I monitor her gaming intensely), but if she does, Jef might become seriously addicted to GH. Hey, maybe he could write off the cost as research (he works at a guitar store)!

schneids said...

***sending these pics to your boss to show your "work"**

-R- said...

Stinkypaw, it was really fun!

Galoot, Karaoke on the tv would be AMAZING! I am glad you took advantage of it!

Yez, an e-mail is coming. Really.

Schneids, AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Egg said...

My friend put Icy-Hot on his hand after a full day of playing only so he could continue. We call it Guitar Heroine.