A continuation on the apparent theme of the week:
Thirteen Words or Phrases Not to Use in a Wedding Toast
2. ex-boyfriend (or ex-girlfriend)
3. ex-husband (or ex-wife)
5. racist language (I admit this is not a phrase, but apparently some people need to be reminded that it is not appropriate for a wedding toast - and that it is NEVER appropriate)
9. Kenny Chesney butt pictures (don't worry- the link is not to any pictures!)
10. arrest, conviction, or rap sheet (as in "Remember the time you got arrested?" or "I knew you two were meant to be when you stayed together despite the multiple arrests")
11. bikini wax
12. "I was so surprised to see that the bride actually wore white."
Can you think of any words that I am forgetting?