It is still Wednesday here, but tough luck, people. It is time for thirteen things you did not know about me before you read this.
1. My husband is about 15 inches taller than me.
2. Dolly Parton songs make me cry. Not "9 to 5." But a lot of other ones. I can't help it. I don't even like other country music. I like some songs by the Dixie Chicks and Dolly Parton, and that's about it. So please quit searching my blog for "Kenny Chesney butt pictures." There are none of those here.
3. On my dad's side of the family, the thing to do is to give all your kids names that start with the same first initial. For some family members, that initial is W. I have an aunt Wanita. It is kind of Weird. But my parents are rebels, and my sister and I shockingly have names that do not start with the same letter.
4. I procrastinate A LOT. H and I had to drive to St. Paul on April 17th at 10 pm to send off our tax info.
5. I have tried to go by my full first name instead of my nickname, but it has never stuck.
6. I cannot remember a time when either of my parents ever called me by my full first name, even when I was in trouble.
7. I am judgmental about certain things. I hate when people are judgmental, but it is difficult not to be sometimes.
8. I am a hypocrite. See number 7.
9. I get to wear a sari in one of my best friend's weddings this summer, and I am really excited about it.
10. I bruise easily. On my honeymoon, I fell twice while hiking and also rode my bike into a building, so when we got back, it looked a little strange.
11. I like the word "shall." It is fun to say.
12. It usually takes me at least 30 minutes to fall asleep. And bonus fact: I am NOT a morning person.
13. I freaked out when Josh and Donna kissed the first time. JOSH AND DONNA KISSED, PEOPLE! And I kind of have a crush on Sam Seaborne. And Jim from "The Office."
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants