Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Word Nerd

I am so excited! Starting Monday, I am relinquishing my parking space for a metro pass. I shall now be taking either the bus or the light rail, or a combination of both, every day. I will be getting almost an extra hour and a half every day to read!

If you have any book recommendations, send them my way!


Carol said...

And you'll be saving money, too.

What kind of books do you like to read?

-R- said...

Carol- I know! I am excited about that as well! =)

I am kind of a random reader. I am not into sci fi, but I am willing to try anything else. Right now I am reading a book by Nick Hornby, if that helps.

Guinness_Girl said...

R - I read a lot, usually (although I seem to have ADHD with reading these days...probably wedding fever is interfering). I'm loving _My Sister's Keeper_, by Jodie Picoult right now.

Do you ever read Jurgen Nation's blog? She has a book list that can be helpful (link on my site) as well as Lotus Reads. Lotus even gives little recaps and her opinion on the books, which is wonderful.