Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Time for a Random Story!

Last year, before a long-ish car trip, I decided it was really important to stop for coffee first. So I went to the coffee place in my neighborhood at the time and got a coffee cooler. I would definitely recommend the chocolate cooler! Anyway, before getting back into the car, I put the cooler in the cupholder in the middle console, which is attached to the driver seat. I then determined that I needed to move the driver's seat back a little bit. And I felt the need to push the seat as hard as I could. Why? We will never know. So I pushed the seat back really hard, and chocolate cooler shot up through the lid of my cup, soaking the ceiling and windows. Ever try cleaning coffee off of the ceiling of your car in a parking lot with people watching you and looking at you like you are a weirdo? The ceiling may still be sticky, but it's not like I have too many occasions to touch the ceiling of my car, so I am not too worried about it.

No comments: