Saturday, December 17, 2005

Who am I?

THINGS I LIKE
(in no particular order)

blue ink pens
Oceanspray Cranapple juice
The Office
Gilmore Girls
Grey’s Anatomy
The West Wing
, seasons 1-4 and sometimes 5, although I still watch it every week because I have made a commitment, goshdarnit
Conan O’Brien
George on Grey’s Anatomy (not T.R. Knight, but George, the character- yes, I realize he is not a real person)
Allison Janney
Socks with patterns
The Sound of Music
Sabrina Lloyd
Glassware, especially barware (if that is a word)
Colored vases
The song "Love Shack"
Weezer, the blue album and Pinkerton
Birthdays
The Daily Show
White Russians, the drink, although I am sure the people are nice too
Show on CBC where people lived in western Canada as though it was frontier times for one year


THINGS I DO NOT LIKE

Desperate Housewives
Black ink pens
When people over the age of 12 call their fathers “Daddy”
Sucking up
Fox News
Working 10+ hour days
Fear Factor
Talking about money
People who try to become celebrities by appearing on reality tv
Shows where moms switch lives
Television news
Arrested Development being cancelled
Scrubs not being on until mid-season
Science fiction
Big belt buckles
The term “matron of honor”
Washing the dishes

No comments: